Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body

August 25, 2013

I hurt. That's all I can say because pretty much every inch of me is in pain. My shoulders, my back, my hips, and everything from my thighs down to my toes. My friend told me that Pain is Weakness leaving the body. I'm going to be really strong soon and while it sounds like a joke... I actually think it's pretty accurate. All of this exercise is probably just putting my body in a state of shock and hopefully within about a month, my body will give in a work with me.

I suppose that equivalent to life in a lot of ways. When we go through difficult situations we end up shocking different parts of ourselves, like our emotions or our stress level, and then when get onto the other side of it, we fall numb and are able to move on and deal with whatever damage we have done to ourselves.

But what about joy? Happiness? Elation? Isn't it also true then? Do we let ourselves get used to everything being perfect? When we stop looking for the next best thing, stop thinking about what we are missing out on and stop living life in envy of what someone else has and just live thankful for every thing that makes us smile... That's when we fall numb to the hiccups that show up in life and can live life in Joy.

If Pain is weakness leaving the body, then Joy is keeping the pain out.

Live life in a state of joy and if something is so bad that you can't, remove it and try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment